Before your child’s haircut you may want to think about the following:
- Speak with the salon manager about just coming in so that your child can be acquainted with the environment.
- Schedule an appointment during a time when the salon is not as crowded.
- Speak with the salon manager before hand about any particular sensitivities that your child may have.
- Identify preferred items that your child likes. Example : books, toys, snacks, etc.
- Take as much pictures / videos as you can to remind your child his experience at our salon.